Welcome to Oropesa Law Offices
1. Do you have a pending criminal or civil Driving While License is Suspended charge?
2. Have you been classified a Habitual Traffic Offender in Florida?
3. Are you currently facing a Felony Driving While License Suspended in Florida?
4. Is your Florida Driver's License currently suspended or facing a pending suspension?
5. Was your license suspended because you failed to pay a traffic ticket?
6. Did you recently receive a traffic ticket and fear you may be in danger of a license suspension for too many points?
7. Have you recently been charged with a DUI and have an Administrative LicenseSuspension?
This site was created to address legal issues related to driver's license suspension matters in Florida. Oropesa Law Offices, P.A. is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality legal representation. I understand the immense pressure and stress that is associated with being charged with a criminal violation, DUI, having a suspended license, or facing a pending driver's license suspension. Don't deal with these serious legal matters alone, going unrepresented may lead to worse problems later on. Please contact my office so that I can provide you with an initial free consultation and advise you about any potential defense, constitutional rights violation, the possibility of having your driving privilege restored, or preventing a suspension from going into effect. This office is here to diligently serve its clients and is readily available to answer my client's legal questions and walk them through the entirety of their case.
This site is exclusively focused on providing general information about Florida’s Habitual Traffic Offender law, Driving while License is Suspended offense, and other license suspension matters. This site is not intended to provide legal advise nor establish an attorney/client relationship. The legal advice you obtain should be based on the particular facts of your case and legal issues that stem from those facts. Every case is different. I am available 24/7 to speak with you personally about your individual case, weekends included.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based on advertising alone. Before you decide, ask me to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience.